Get better, faster results with HIT Personal Training™
Pilates Reformer Instructor
I completed my initial Pilates mat training in the University of Hawaii School of Dance in 2009. In 2016 I travelled to the States to do additional Pilates training in San Francisco with POP Pilates.
I've been teaching Pilates at BodyTech since 2015. I did a Reformer Pilates course with Stabilty Plus in 2017 and since then have been teaching Pilates Mat as well as Reformer Pilates workshops and one-on-one Personal Training, on the Pilates Reformer at BodyTech.
Why Pilates Reformer?
Most people enjoy a wide range of benefits from using the reformer machine including a stronger core as well as the ability to activate the gluteal area. You'll also see great improvement in your overall posture! The bars and cables of the reformer guarantee you'll move your body through a full range of motion, something you might not be able to do on your own. Plus the resistance of the reformer means you'll get results from your workouts faster than from Pilates Mat alone!
What qualifications and experience do you have?
- University of Hawaii School of Dance Pilates Course
- POP Pilates Certificate
- Stability Plus Reformer Teacher Certificate
- Private Pilates coaching
- YogaFit Certificate
- Senior Yoga Teacher Training Certificate
- Yin Yoga Training Master Class for Yoga Alliance
- Yoga HIT Training
- Private yoga coaching
- GRIT Teacher Training Certificate
- Kettlebell Academy Training
- Multiple studios and fitness facilities in Auckland since 2013.
- BodyTech Yoga, Pilates, Reformer and Personal Trainer since 2015.