Get better, faster results with HIT Personal Training™
Contract Personal Trainer/BodyTech Strike and Bravo Instructor
I am dedicated to improving the quality of life .
I’m currently pursuing my Bachelor of Physiotherapy from AUT, as I’m particularly interested in exercised-based rehabilitation, and strength & conditioning. My passion for martial arts, sports and fitness led me to this industry.
My philosophy of training is to firstly recognise individual needs and limitations and then to equip my clients with tools that will empower them to realise their own goals in a sustainable manner.
My educational and vocational experience includes:
- BodyTech HIT Personal Trainer
- Bravo High Intensity Interval training small group instructor
- BodyTech Strike Instructor
- Fitness Instructor
- Bachelor of Physiotheraphy (currently studying)
- Diploma in Personal Training (AUT)
- Diploma in Sports Coaching and Management (Otago Sports Institute)
- Muay Thai, Kickboxing: Grade III Instructor, Blackbelt 1st Dan Shinzen Kai Karate.
- Mixed martial arts coach (University of Otago Clubs and Societies).
Why do you embrace HIT?
High Intensity training has immense physiological benefits. It is the most effective and efficient way of training that allows an individual to gain strength, lose body fat and improve cardiovascular fitness within one short and sharp session. The harder you work the less time you require to do it.
What’s your favorite workout/exercise to experience HIT?
Full body HIT routines using Super Slow timing. It allows an individual to attain maximum muscle fatigue through a slow controlled full range of movement. It has proven to be highly effective in rehabilitation programmes where the emphasis is on safety and injury prevention while acquiring maximum strength gains.
How do you benefit from HIT in everyday life?
Juggling work, studies, family time and social life can prove to be quite challenging. HIT solves this puzzle by offering a highly effective and time efficient 20 -30 minute sessions done three times a week.Book Me