Fat2MUSCLE™Clean Eating Plan
Change your body composition from bulky fat to more lean muscle.
Let’s start with what it’s not:
- it’s not a nutrition guide
- it’s not a cook book.
So what is it?
The Fat2MUSCLE™ Clean Eating Plan eBook is a complete reduced calorie eating plan designed to work in conjunction with a high intensity strength training programme to accelerate weight loss by burning fat while building muscle. The recipes have been expertly devised by a registered nutritionist and lecturer in nutrition, and apply the latest scientific evidence for best nutritional practices and strategies.
The Clean Eating Plan consists of easily implemented guidelines to help you create a workable personal eating plan, including:
- a week-by-week caloric intake schedule that will put you on a path towards losing fat, while recapturing lost muscle and boosting your metabolism
- easy to follow advice on planning your meals that helps you select meals for any given day and week
- the flexibility to decide which meals or snacks you like to eat, drawn from a large digital database of recipes rich in unprocessed whole foods. Each has the correct calorie and protein amounts, and all are deliberately quick and easy to prepare (5-20 minutes for most meal options)
- the latest science on pre- and post-workout protein ingestion, helping you maximise your fat loss in the shortest amount of time
- guidelines for what to drink
- food rules for making healthier, cleaner choices when eating out.
Week-by-week caloric intake schedules
Guide to creating your personal eating plan
Simple recipes for all meals and snacks
Research supports that a reduced calorie, clean eating diet in conjunction with a high intensity strength training programme (HIT) like those offered at BodyTech Gym is a very powerful way to change your body composition from bulky fat to more lean muscle in a very short period of time.
So why not add the Fat2MUSCLE™ Clean Eating Plan to your fitness regime and experience the remarkable results for yourself. It’s available for only $59 for members (or $99 for non-members). To find out how to purchase, click here.